The composition of Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Goals of IQAC:
- To develop an internal quality system for steady improvement of the academic, administrative and societal performance of Seva Bharati Mahavidyalaya.
- To achieve global competency of the students without sacrificing the essential uniqueness.
- To help to realize the full flowering of the potentialities of the students. .
- To maintain regular cycle of reviews of all faculties and administrative service units.
- To be focused on well-organized supervision, planning and resource processes to reach excellence and to ensure incessant progress.
Future Plans of IQAC::
- To enhance research activities among the departments and to take initiative for inter-institutional collaboration
- To introduce smart class rooms in the Mahavidyalaya.
- To enhance outreach programmes for the members of the backward community..
- Fair access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- To strengthen the liaison among the stakeholders like, students, teachers , parents , employers etc.
- Dr. Binod Chowdhary Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Physical Education, Vice Principal.
2. Senior Administrative Officers:
- Dr. Debasri Basu (Das) Professor & HOD, Department of Philosoph..
- Dr. Tapan Kumar Manna Associate Professor & HOD, Department of Chemistry.
- Dr. Partha Pratim Nanda Associate Professor & HOD, Department of Bengali.
- Dr. Chitta Ranjan Mandal Associate Professor & HOD, Department of Commerce.
3. Teacher Representatives:
- Prof. Sukumar Dhara Professor, Department of Chemistry,.
- Dr. Pampi Ghosh Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Botany,.
- Dr. Pranab Sahoo Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Geography.
- Dr. Aloke Sen Borman Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Education.
- Dr. Mousumi Mitra Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Economics.
- Dr. Debkumar Mal Librarian.
- Prof. Sonali Mukherjee Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Sanskrit.
- Sri Subarna Roy SDO, Jhargram, Administrator.
5. Nominees from Local Society:
- G.S. Student’s Union: Vacant SDO, Jhargram, Administrator.
6. Nominees from Employers/ Industrialists/ Stakeholders
- Dr. Ranjan Sen (Stakeholder)
- Dr. Ajit Kumar Danda (Stakeholder)
- Dr. Samit Kumar Maiti, Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of English